Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Simple Math for the Simpletons

Just filled my tank... Let's see, I make nine dollars an hour. Multiply that times eight hours a day. Hmmm, that's seventy two dollars a day which is exactly what I put in my tank. Gee, I just spent a day's wages filling the tank so I can go to work for two weeks, so one tenth of my wages is lining the pocket of some foreigner because my government refuses to drill for oil in my country.

Note to self...
If drilling for oil, our oil not Brazil's, is not on the ticket of the candidate, regardless of his/her political persuasion, he/she is causing the destruction of our country.

I wonder if anyone important ever listens... Naah, if they had been we wouldn't be fourteen plus trillion in debt and waiting for the Obamacare axe to fall.

Sent to Sen's Rubio and Nelson, Rep. Ros-Lehtinen, and Mr. Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment