Saturday, December 5, 2009

So Bill, who do I contact???

To all my "elected" officials,
I have written Senator Nelson on a couple of occasions with my concerns regarding my tax dollars going to foreign companies. His response, quoted below, is less than comforting. He did not take ownership of the issue, he did not provide any information regarding how I am going to get back my part of the half a billion dollars (a mere pittance in today's "my government can take care of me forever" mentality), nor did he provide me with the appropriate elected official's name, key word "elected", whom I may contact to voice my concerns.

I am writing all of you on the chance that one of you will direct me to the right official. In as much as the majority of you are spending most of your time attempting to remove more of my income through hidden taxes, fees, and price increases I do not expect any of you to answer. You are allowed to surprise me.

If any of you would like to review my input to the Senator you may find it at:
http://musings-of-a-concerned-american.blogspot.com

Respectfully,
Edward Rodda

cc: Senator Nelson

The Senator's reply:

Dear Mr. Rodda:
Thank you for contacting me regarding Fisker Automotive. I appreciate your taking the time to be involved and informed about matters important to Florida and our nation.

Please know that I will keep your views in mind if this issue is considered before the Senate. If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me in the future.

Sincerely,
Senator Bill Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment