Monday, November 30, 2009

HOORAY(or should I say phooey)! My First Non-Automated Answer

Well, imagine that. I write a couple of letters with my concerns about a foreign company accepting my tax dollars to build a car I can't afford and here is the response from my elected official. Makes me wonder why I pay him...

Dear Mr. Rodda:

Thank you for contacting me regarding Fisker Automotive. I appreciate your taking the time to be involved and informed about matters important to Florida and our nation.

Please know that I will keep your views in mind if this issue is considered before the Senate. If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me in the future.

Sincerely,
Senator Bill Nelson

Notice how he dodges the bullet by saying it hasn't been considered so its not his fault... Consider this Bill! If you can't control the flow of money out of my pocket into somebody elses, you'd better be screaming about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment