Friday, April 2, 2010

When the Feds Don't Listen... (03/22/10)

Senator Bullard,
I am writing you as a concerned citizen of your district. I have written my federal representatives in Congress on numerous occasions regarding the takeover of health care by the federal government and get the party line in return. I have called and been "schooled" by someone half my age! In any case, I understand our State Attorney General is filing a suit against the bill as soon as it is signed into law. Regardless of your opinion of the bill, soon to be signed into law, I would like to know how I can help in this endeavor. Senator, I am a Navy veteran and have been in and near countries where governments do not listen to the people who elected them. Are you listening Senator? I refuse to pile these costs onto my child. I refuse to pay for entitlements neither earned nor deserved. I refuse to believe Americans have drifted so low as to stand with hand outstretched and rely on the Federal Government for their daily bread. Are you listening Senator? I see you were a community activist also. Were you cut from the same cloth as President Obama and his just now "proud of America" wife? Do you believe it is the federal government's responsibility to coddle from the cradle to the grave? Notice the unborn are not in the list? They are going to be covered by a Presidential Proclamation!

But I digress... I again ask, is there anything I can do as a citizen of your district to help in the striking of this law prior to November, when repealing it becomes an option?

With the respect due your Office,
Edward Rodda

No comments:

Post a Comment