Friday, October 9, 2009

Angry? Who Me? Sent August 09?

Senator,
Just a quick note to let you know I am one of the angry mob who is against government takeover of health care. As a retired disabled vet I know first hand what it is like to have the government be in control. VA appointments are laughable and now from what I understand, you in Washington have changed my Tricare manager from Humana to the low bidder. Have you read any of the blogs regarding Aetna? In any case, do not be fooled. The Dem's want private insurance to go away. They do not want us to have choices, they want control. I vote no. You guys in Washington would bring a knife to a gun fight. Stay out of it and let the free market handle it. Oh, yeah, and keep your regulations out of it, too. We all see what you did to the housing market with regulations and intimidation.

Yes, I am part of that angry mob and I am yelling at the top of my lungs to my elected representatives. But are they listening??? Do they comprehend??? Or are they comfortable with the knowledge that big government can handle any problem, like recommending assisted suicide instead of chemo because the cost outweighs the possible tax revenue from the patient.

You see who is being appointed to positions of power... Why aren't you screaming, too? I know the answer.

With the respect due the position of whomever is reading this email,
Edward Rodda

No comments:

Post a Comment