Sunday, October 4, 2009

BHO's Plan for the Military. Sent January 09'

Senator Martinez,
Good morning sir, I hope you slept well. You probably didn’t know that our President is attempting to slash the military budget. What can we as citizens that our concerned with the future of our nation do? I have voiced my concerns to both of my elected officials in the senate and most times I feel like I am talking in a sound proof room, I don’t even get an echo to know I have voiced my concern. Wake up and smell the coffee Senator, the left is attempting to dismantle our country and turn it into some 2nd or 3rd world country where we rely on what others think and do to shape the course of our future. I did not vote for Putin, Brown, or Sarkozy.

Senator, the attempt by the President to strip the military of ten percent of its budget prior to stripping ten percent of any other department budget is tantamount to treason. The Constitution states quite clearly to “provide for the common defense” and “promote the general welfare”, not the other way around. I spent 20+ years in the Navy starting in 1978 and my first ship was built in 42’, the second in 44’, the third in 62’, the fourth in 67’ and so on and so forth. What are you asking our sailors to work with now??? Please be as loud as possible:

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

You in Congress have looked upon the military and what we stand for with disdain for many years. I have listened to people on the street deride me for my uniform and for what we do. This is coming directly from our “leaders”. If people like Murtha are outspoken against what we do for them and people like yourself do not speak loudly and fearlessly against the left’s propaganda then it will not matter how much feel good money you in Washington throw around, not to mention that it is not even your money.

I know your time is short so why not go out with a bang. Stand up for what is right, not expedient. Stand up for America, Senator, and ensure her future.

Respectfully,
Edward Rodda

No comments:

Post a Comment