Friday, October 9, 2009

The Cure for Obamacare... Write, Write, Right. Sent May 09'

The below was sent in response to a White House info email...

Just a quick note to let you, the government, know I am against the government mandating, by taxation, what I am allowed to ingest, so that you, the government, can afford to pay for this sham. You, the government, must stay out of my personal life. You, the government do not have the RIGHT to interfere. You, the government, do not have the RIGHT to make me pay for your Nanny state. You, the government, work for me and do what I demand, not the opposite. If you, the government, haven't figured out I am against this latest infringement on my right to choose please call or write and I will try to be a little more direct.

With the respect due the position of whoever is reading this,
Edward Rodda

No comments:

Post a Comment