Friday, October 9, 2009

A Little Grease For Mr. Axelrod... Sent August 09'

Please forward to Mr. Axelrod
Sir,
I am one of the millions of Americans that you and the people you control have labeled a brown shirt wearing, swastika painting, racist. I also found out today I am no better than a dining room table because I disagree with the Mr. Obama's vision for America, thank you Barney. I know there is nothing I can say to change your mind just as there is nothing you can say that will cause me to turn 180 degrees. But let me make an observation.

Mr. Axelrod, many years ago I used to listen to radio Moscow when we were on station in the Med, yes, I am retired Navy, and I was amazed that anyone could listen and believe what was being said. Now I understand. When only one view is being broadcast; where differing opinions are tagged as without merit or the speaker is belittled for thinking differently, i.e. Mr. Frank's remarks; one has the beginnings of, oh, lets not quibble, a communist state where the central committee knows what is best for the proletariat.

Mr. Axelrod, I have been too many places and seen too many things not to realize what you and yours are trying to accomplish. It is not health care, it is not cap and trade, it is not auto company bailouts (or is it buyouts), and it is certainly not leveling the playing field for all. It is control.

I wish you good health Mr. Axelrod, even though I disagree with you, because I want you to see the American people stand up for the rights of the individual and send you packing. Your actions are an affront to what I have grown up learning and spent my adult life protecting. Even as you spend millions trying to force your vision of America down my throat, I will be vomiting the truth back in your face.

Sincerely,
Ed Rodda

No comments:

Post a Comment