Sunday, October 4, 2009

On the Abortion Issue. WARNING: GRAPHIC EXAMPLE! Sent November 08'

Good morning Senator,
As my concerns for providing money to failing companies has fallen on deaf ears perhaps a change in subjects will help...

As the father of an 8 year old "woman", that is how all females are named in the bill; I would like to have one line put in the bill. Parents or caregivers will be informed prior to any procedure and will have the "right" to stop or amend the procedure up until the age of majority.

I am responsible for all of her health choices except this one. Why is that???

Our newly elected president has said that he is for partial birth abortions. I wonder what he would do if he saw his grandchild scraped into a bucket to die and he couldn't say anything about it.

I know it is a bit graphic but I believe it brings the point more into focus. I hope that I have not offended too much.

Very respectfully,
Edward Rodda

No comments:

Post a Comment