Friday, October 9, 2009

Fine Me and Jail Me for Health Care Insurance? Sent August 09'

Hey Bill,
Just read some more of the interesting news on how you, and I mean you, are planning to pay for the latest control over my actions. Let me get this straight, if I choose to not have health care and do not pay the fine (okay, tax) you and your cohorts in Congress are going to throw me in jail and fine me 25 G's. Here is my question. When enough Americans stand up against you and your control of our lives where are you going to put us all? On top of that, how can we afford to pay for all the health care you promised to all the people who voted for you and are too POOR to take care of themselves once we are in jail? You are a corrupt politician who has offered my hard work to pay for someone else's vote. The Constitution does not promise Happiness it only guaranties the pursuit of it. Stop taking my happiness and giving it to someone else. Stay out of my life, my decisions, and my money. Go do what you swore to do. That would be to "protect and defend the Constitution of the United States", not rewrite it.

You are a HYPOCRITE, Bill. Go work for ACORN, they could use a good two faced liar whose only interest is to get more money from the government... Oh yeah, the government is me.

With the respect due the office of a Senator (but just barely),

Ed Rodda

Oh, and be sure and answer the two questions I hid in my letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment