Friday, October 9, 2009

I Guess I Wasn't Clear Enough on Health Care. Sent June 09'

Senator,
I read the statement by your party’s leader blaming health care for the deficit with absolute amazement. Is this a slight of hand trick? Are we not supposed to notice what you in Washington have done in the last 8 months? Is blaming President Bush out of vogue now? Are we supposed to forget about ACORN, in collusion with Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, dismantling our financial market under the watchful eye of Barney Frank?

Senator, I am tired of being the cash cow for your social agenda whims. I am not responsible for other people's poor judgment or irresponsibility. What part of "Stop Spending My Money" do you not understand? Have you told your staff how they are going to pay for your outlandish schemes with increased taxes, taxes on just about everything? Or have you promised to make them part of the ruling class that can take their family on a four jet date that costs the proletariat thousands of hard earned dollars?

I am against everything this man stands for. He is causing great harm to this country. He does not have my best interest at heart. To support what he stands for is a miscalculation at best and the knowing dismemberment of the union at worst.

Senator, life is not fair! Stop trying to make it that way!

With the respect due the title of Senator,
Edward Rodda

No comments:

Post a Comment