Friday, October 9, 2009

Foreign Fisker Frisks U.S. for Half a Billion. Sent August 09'

Hey Bill,
How bout that Al Gore? I didn't even feel his hand in my back pocket... Oh wait; he is not an elected official so it must have been your hand in my pocket. Hey Bill, when are you going to stop giving away my money, and to a company that doesn't have to pay taxes? My, my, my, how are you going to get votes from those folks? You know, I own GM and Chrysler, why didn't you throw one of them that bone (even though you have already thrown them the cow)?

Now you can see why I don't trust you. You give my money to people I don't even know so they can make things I can't afford (I bet Al will buy one). Too bad you can't spend a half a billion on something that would do some good, like maybe a power plant, or an oil or gas well, or something out of this world, like a return to the moon.

No Bill, you just keep your hand in my back pocket taking what I earn and giving it to people who haven't earned it or deserve it. That is really going to improve the economy.

With the respect due the title of Senator,
Ed Rodda

P.S. Please answer the couple of questions hidden in the letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment