Sunday, October 4, 2009

If Not a Christian Nation, Then an Obama... Sent April 09'

Mr. Obama,
A couple of things. Number one, America is a CHRISTIAN country founded on CHRISTIAN ideals, regardless what your teleprompter tells you. Number two, please stop apologizing for me because I am NOT arrogant, I may be mad as hell, but I am NOT arrogant.

I feel very sorry for your, sir. Whoever taught you life must be an even playing field has done you a great disservice. Your statements and behavior since being elected are echoes from the past. Your obvious intentions to destroy this great nation from within are a sad reminder history will continue to repeat itself. I hope you, Mr. Reid, and Ms. Pelosi can sit back at the end of the day and realize you have weakened this great nation with your actions and your rhetoric.

I would pray for you but as you say, we are not a nation of Christians.

With respect due the Office you hold,
Edward Rodda

No comments:

Post a Comment